Dressed Eve in the Big Apple. This is the "Nue York" (Naked York, it's a pun in French) series of self-portraits in which the professional photographer Erica Simone walks in the nude in the busy and famous US city.
She doesn't want to be qualified it as exhibitionist! This eclectic and seasoned photographer, went through several continents and prestigious publications, boasts an artistic approach and a few messages to get across. The illegality of nudity which she finds "crazy" on the one hand; social straitjacket in which clothing enclose their owners, on the other hand. She shows a desire to provoke thoughts through fun and unexpected images and situations.
We have mixed feelings about this set of pictures. They're beautiful and thought provoking, but we're not sure if this is just a gimmick to attract media's attention, just for being a beautiful young photographer that goes naked in public.
What's your opinion about it?
Take a look at the whole series at her web: http://ericasimone.com/gallery/nue-york-collection/
Similar Entries from the Nude Digest :)
- Bare to Bush. An interesting insight about Body Hair and Nudity
- Video-Podcast: Nude Yoga (Naturist Living Show)
- Day Without Bathing Suits 2014
- First Naturist Cross Country Catalunya Nord
- Cycling naked around the city. The WNBR 2014 video as an insider.
- Naked audience to watch play about Nudism in Chile
- World Naked Bike Ride. June 2014.
- World Naked Gardening Day
- Full 80′s movie about Nudism: Educating Julie
- Nice video from France Naturisme