The Barinatxe (La Salvaje) beach in Sopela (Vizcaya) will host the 20th of July of 2014 at 10:30AM the most famous Nudist sport event being held in Spain: the XIV edition of the Nudist Run of Sopela, Patxi Ros Trophy.
They expect the attendance of a large number of participants, not just for running, but also for having a good time. Over the past years, there were runners from Spain, France, Germany and the UK.
The track, all on hard sand during the low tide, is 5000 metres long (2500 metres for Juniors).
There are 5 categories:
- Ladies (between 15 and 39 years old)
- Gentlemen (between 15 and 39 years old)
- Veterans A (between 40 and 49 y.o.)
- Veterans B (over 50 y.o.)
- Junior (boys and girls younger than 15)
This year, on top of the running competition, two separate competitions will be held. Long jump and Javelin.
PRIZES: There will be prizes for the 3 first classified runners, jumpers and throwers of each category.
- 10:00 Registration of athletes
- 11:00 Long Jump
- 11:30 Race
- 12:15 Javelin
- 13:00 Awards ceremony
You can pre-register here, as well as check the results from last year: www.kirolprobak.com
Sponsored by the Sopela Town Council.
Similar Entries from the Nude Digest :)
- First Naturist Cross Country Catalunya Nord
- Cycling naked around the city. The WNBR 2014 video as an insider.
- Day Without Bathing Suits 2014
- World Bodypainting Festival 2014
- World Naked Bike Ride. June 2014.
- World Naked Gardening Day
- EVENT: FEN-INF Family meeting 2014, in Cartagena.
- Iguala, México: Naked against Horror
- The double standars of Amazon on Nudity. Hypocrisy at its best.
- Naked audience to watch play about Nudism in Chile