For the fourth successive year you can enjoy a fabulous clothes-free week at the biggest Naturist event in the UK.
For an entire week British Naturism take over the whole of the Newperran Holiday Park, Newquay (Sat Nav TR8 5QJ) with nudity permitted across the entire site.
The event will take place from 12 noon Sunday 6 th July until 12 noon Sunday 13 th July 2014.
Nudefest 2014 will offer naturists the chance to meet "like-minded people" and take part in games, sports, talks and workshops.
Organisers are encouraging newcomers to naturism to "go nude for the first time".
"It's a great opportunity for us to show naturism as a normal leisure-time activity and provide a great, fun week for guests".
Hopefully all you will need to wear during the week is sunscreen.
Although the event is run for a week you do not have to come for the whole time. If you can manage a week we would love to see you at the whole event, for those who want to try it for a few days or don't have time for a whole week come and join in when you can.
Throughout the week interesting, fun and diverse events will take place both on and off site. On arrival visitors will receive a comprehensive programme and can then decide what they want to do. There is no pressure to undress and no pressure to take part in any of the activities and if you just want to come along to soak up the atmosphere you will be made just as welcome.
Most of the events are based around the venue, which incidentally is a five star campsite with large restaurant, indoor pool and bar amongst the many facilities, with Newquay a thriving holiday resort, renowned for its surfing and dramatic scenery on the door step.
Please remember - Nudefest is open to all, everyone is welcome whether or not you’re a member of British Naturism. So if you have not tried naturism before, please don’t be shy, you will be amongst friends and we can always sort you out a quieter camping pitch if you prefer.
Each day will have a theme, cowboy, music etc. which will give people a rough indication of the day’s activities with Keith and Christine (the owners) doing a special meal in the bar based upon the theme. So if you cannot get away for the whole week you may want to consider visiting Nudefest on a particular day to suit your own interests. Remember day visitors are also very welcome, and there’s a lot happening every single day!
Here is a list of some of the main events on offer (subject to change) but amongst these will be coffee mornings, informative sessions on naturism, morning runs, archery, past and present naturism film shows, photography workshop, tai chi to name just a few:
This year a kit list has been drawn up to assist you in bringing what you may need for your stay. Feedback from previous Nudefest events suggested a guide on what to bring to get the most out of your stay would be helpful so people could participate as fully as possible, the full up to date list can be viewed on the website www.bn.org.uk
Hopefully there is something in the programme that takes your fancy, but mostly Nudefest is about having fun in the nude with friends. So if you fancy coming along reserve your place and keep an eye on BN’s website for regular updates on who’s going and what’s taking place.
If you are interested in coming to Nudefest or want to know more, please contact Nigel Pinkstone on [email protected]
- bring along beer or cider you like for the mi beer sessions
- a cowboy hat for the barn dance
- for the casino night: gents cuffs off a shirt and bow tie, ladies jewelry and white gloves
- mad hat for the mad hatters tea party
- a personnel profile sheet for others to get to know you
- any art work you wish to show off
- anything that connects with BN's 50th and naturism in the past
- musical instrument for the Saturday night open music night and also for the Wednesday music day
Similar Entries from the Nude Digest :)
- Iguala, México: Naked against Horror
- The double standars of Amazon on Nudity. Hypocrisy at its best.
- Naked audience to watch play about Nudism in Chile
- World Naked Bike Ride. June 2014.
- Day Without Bathing Suits 2014
- First Naturist Cross Country Catalunya Nord
- Cycling naked around the city. The WNBR 2014 video as an insider.
- World Bodypainting Festival 2014
- Naked in NY against dictatorship of clothing
- World Naked Gardening Day