Simple and straight-to-the-point video by France Naturisme. In a nudist beach you take off acquired tabboos, inhibitions and proverbial mask.
When you shed your clothes, you shed your inhibitions, your daily stresses, your dislikes, your anger and frustration and you return to the natural state of being naked. It's nice to not be restrained by cultural and social expectations and demands (played by the clothes). Nude beaches are very relaxing and easy-going.
Someone else noted that the people there are nicer. Generally, nudists are more friendly, more calm, more polite and accepting of everyone. They accept their own bodies and have no judgements about other people. We tear down boundaries between each other when we get naked on beaches.
Similar Entries from the Nude Digest 🙂
- Video-Podcast: Nude Yoga (Naturist Living Show)
- First Naturist Cross Country Catalunya Nord
- Naked in NY against dictatorship of clothing
- Full 80’s movie about Nudism: Educating Julie
- Bare to Bush. An interesting insight about Body Hair and Nudity
- Iguala, México: Naked against Horror
- Day Without Bathing Suits 2014
- Cycling naked around the city. The WNBR 2014 video as an insider.
- World Bodypainting Festival 2014
- The double standars of Amazon on Nudity. Hypocrisy at its best.